Opening day of the Tabernacle is filled with a bit of tension. Moses and the priests are unable to enter God’s sanctuary to begin operations. Why does the book of Exodus end on this uneasy note? What is the purpose for the Tabernacle in God’s plan? What did God sent to replace the Tabernacle after Jesus came?
(1) For God’s people, their lives, their rhythms—even time itself—are built around their Savior.
(2) God’s people respond to his grace by carrying out his will.
(3) Through God’s people, the LORD has started again with a New Creation.
(4) As God’s people, we still need to be sanctified and become like him.
(5) As the church, we are God’s temple, the place where he is displaying his glory.