The Most Influential Letter in History
No personal letter has influenced the course of history more than Paul’s letter to the church at Rome. Romans unfolds the good news of Jesus Christ in its glory and presents how to live in the good of the gospel. Join us Sundays at 10:30 am for a look at this life-changing letter in the expository sermon series Boundless: Studies in Romans.
2017 marks the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation. Guess what book God used to launch the Protestant Reformation in the heart of its pivotal Reformer, Martin Luther? You guessed it—the letter to the Romans. This series is a tribute to the time when the gospel was rediscovered—salvation through grace alone by faith alone in Christ alone.
Here’s a sneak peak at what we’ll cover in the series Boundless—
- Why should I love people who are different than me (in political viewpoint or race)?
- What is my conscience and do I listen to it?
- Does the Reformation still matter?
- How can I be saved?
- Where I can find the power to resist sin?
- What will the afterlife be like?
- How can I learn to share the gospel with confidence?
- What is Christian liberty and how should I use it?
- What is the God-ordained role of government in a society?
- Why should I work to heal divisions in my church?
Sundays at Grace Church of Alexandria start at 9:30 am with Adult and Children’s Bible Classes. Then join us at 10:30 am for a heartwarming worship service and the preaching series Boundless: Studies in Romans.