Do you wish you could know God better, be anchored more deeply in Who He Is? How much more happiness, comfort, and assurance would you have if you could get to know God better in 2017, glimpsing his majesty, beauty and glory?
Join us Sundays at 9:30 am for Behold Your God: Rethinking God Biblically, an invitation to go deeper in your satisfaction in God. Imagine how this will fuel our holiness, worship, evangelism, service, and hope!
Behold Your God consists of three interactive components:
- 10 minute films about a figure in Christian history who had a clear glimpse of God.
- Dynamic class discussions applying who God is to all of life.
- (Optional) Workbook to help you see God’s splendor clearly from the Scriptures.
The biographical sketches are all filmed on location in Wales, England, Scotland, and North America, and include figures such as:
- A. W. Tozer in “Beholding God: The Great Attraction” (Chicago, IL)
- George Muller in “Beholding God: In the Bible” (Bristol, England)
- Samuel Rutherford in “Beholding God: In the Face of Jesus Christ” (Anwoth, Scotland)
- Robert Murray M’Cheyne in “Beholding God and the Response of Personal Holiness” (Dundee, Scotland)
- Amy Carmichael in “Beholding God and Our Christian Service” (Keswick, England)
- Jonathan Edwards in “Week 12 – Seeking the God We Are Beholding” (New Haven, CT)