Last night, friends of Grace Church David and Annalisa Wilson and their two children flew out of a D.C. area airport and relocated to England for the gospel’s sake. David has been called to be pastor of Newtown Evangelical Baptist Church in Chesham, England, and so yesterday they flew to England to begin their new lives and ministry. This is the second of three missionary families connected to Grace Church who are departing to go overseas for service this month or next.
Here are several strategies for partnering with the Wilsons and keeping them blanketed in prayer as they serve:
- Sign up to receive their prayer letter by sharing your email address here or follow them via Twitter @DavidAnnalisaW;
- Contribute toward their relocation costs now. (At last check, they still needed $6,800 to cover the cost of moving to England.)
- Write them an encouraging note and let them know you are praying for them.
- Pray for them during your personal and family devotional time. Pray for them to settle in to their new home, for them to make connections in the community, for God to give them unity with their new church family, for wisdom as David shepherds and leads the flock.
- Visit them in Chesham, England to let them know they are remembered!